Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sigg Bottle

I purchased a Sigg aluminum water container yesterday. I have been using a Thermos mug for several years to try and reduce the number of plastic bottles I use but I decided that it was finally time and worth the money to buy one that does not contain Bisphenol-A (BPA) like the Nalgene plastic bottles. There has been some discussion on whether the inside liner of the Sigg containers contain BPA as well as if the warnings conerning BPA are just a myth. From researching the issue, I decided there was enogh information on the dangers of BPA to lead me to purchase a bottle that did not contain BPA. I was also considering Klean Kanteen because it is made from stainless steel and does not have an interior liner. I found pros and cons to each company but ended up going with the Sigg. Hopefully it will be worth the investment.

1 comment:

Glass Cleaner said...

Thanks a lot such a great thinking.... but i have one doubt in BPA, can you tell me what is this and how does it functions..